| I don't actually know what this place is, but Douche is Shower... |
| Cathédrale Saint-Cécile |
| Tiny little fish :( |
| Downtown streets of Albi |
| Hidden almost under the cathedral.... |
| Une fleur rouge |
| Au nom... du Père, du Fils, du Saint-Esprit. Amen. |
| Built from 1282 to 1380, consecrated 1480. The Great Organ (blue pipes) was built from 1734 to 1736 by Christophe Moucherel; restored in 1981. |
| The paintings are remarkable... They were painted in 1512 and haven't been restored. |
| An old organ... It's so pretty! |
| Supporting a statue |
| Pigeons... ew. |
| Albi!! |
| The Tarn River |
| It's beautiful!! |
| I love this garden.. I can't wait til Spring! |
| Even in February, the colors are so vivid. <3 |
| Yours truly... xoxoxo |
| A hidden garden in centre-ville. Le Cloître Saint-Salvi |
No comments:
Post a Comment